Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Punjab awaits Modi’s healing touch to its wounded economy- 1st Anniversary May 27, 2015
- Legal System needs Honest Restructuring………..in India May 3, 2015
- Urgent need to end British Model of DIVIDE and RULE Policies….? May 2, 2015
- ? Punjab Assembly’s resolution on Kamagata Maru Incident March 29, 2015
- Four Banned organisations of Sikh Diaspora: Hurting & defaming SIKH community..! March 29, 2015
- Creation & Development of new Faith – Sikhism – Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- Second Guru Sri Angad Dev Ji – 1539 to 1552.
- Third Guru Shri Amar Das Ji – 1552 to 1574.
- Fourth Guru Sri Ram Das Ji – 1574 to 158.
- Fifth Guru Shri Arjan Dev Ji- 1581 to 1606.
- Sixth Guru Sri Har Gobind Singh Ji – 1606 to 1644.
- Seventh Guru Sri Har Rai Ji -1644 to 1661.
- Eighth Guru Shri Guru Harkrishan Sahib-1661 to 1664
- Tenth Guru Shri Gobind Singh Sahib-1675 to 1708.
- Ninth Guru Sri Tegh Bahadur Ji- 1665 to 1675.
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji – Guru from 1708 to eternity
- Values in compiled Research document
- The brief on Hindu society
- Fundamentals for Hindu ways of belief.
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Ramayana Summary
- The Idol worship, ‘Araya Samaj’ & other concepts !
- British business on Hindu- stan 1773 – 1902.
- Brahmo Samaj formation.
- The impact on Hinduism by Ramakrishna.
- Religious expansionist -Sanaysi Pandit Vivekanand Dutta ji.
- The geniuses in Ptd (Swami) Dayanand Tiwari
- Bengal- Bombay invaded Punjab 1875-1946 -IDEA “Arya Samaj” options to Sikh ways of life !
- Many Gujarat-Bengal driven Ideas in conflict with values practiced in Punjab.
- Ptd Daya Nand Tiwari commentary on other religions.
- Founder for Buddhist faith.
- Sikh philosophy related Events
- Life events for Prophet Muhammad Sahib – builder of Islam faith.
- Exploitative test Challenges to Punjabiat on their patience.
- Victory of Banda Singh Bahadur at Chhappar Zhiri-Sirhind War.
- Sikh Victory over New Delhi & Constructed Memorial Gurdwaras 1783.
- Sikh Generals during Royalty periods.
- British East India company formation 1600.
- British controls on India 1750 -1900
- Religious chemistry in British India 1700-1950.
- Indian Governance ethically poorest than for Sikh & British Eras.
- Sikh Ethos during British period 1850-1947.
- Role – Rest of India – dividing Punjab society bringing Losses
- Reference to World War II, 1939-1945
- Constitutional Sufferings of Indian Punjab since 1946 !
- JUSTICE denied to Punjab by new India in Judicial & Executive prospectus.
- False sense of Insecurity for Punjab drummed in India.
- Historically unethical damage to PUNJAB 1946 – 1996?
- Fractured Indian trust in Punjab & challenges for neighborhood countries!
- Delhi Fort questionable politics with Punjab v/s neighbors states.
- Introspective approach by SIKHS
- Evident Injustice & biased Media approach on Punjab
- Visible losses by Delhi Fort to Punjab
- Historically Punjab – India mirrored in past world war conflicts.
- Role search for better Future of India through PUNJAB!
- Desirable Human Path for life JOURNEY
- Architects for new Nations v/s India.
- Challenges encountered by Sikh Life?
- Valuable Literature
- Humanly connects between Sikh/Hindu/Muslim Contents.