Guru Nanak Sahib representing India visited Iraq – Iran in 1521 AD and many other countries of the world for interfaith dialogues. He brought knowledge way back five centuries ago for existence of hundred- thousand lacs in number for larger size planets in Galaxy & our Mother Earth planet happen to be just a tiny one among them. The spiritual expressions available in daily prayer contain stanzas such as, ” Dhartee hor parei hor hor“ So many worlds beyond this world-so very many. Similar message emerged from “paataalaa paataal lakh aagaasaa aagaas” , that there are hundreds of thousands of heavenly worlds above us”. Therefore they enlightened masses to understand realities in human life. He also encouraged common population to stand up against exploitative actions of preaching class who were misusing knowledge due to generic public illiteracy. The SCIENTIST in journey of life brought out methodological information in follow up for the disclosures of greatest son of the God, who appeared on Earth in Milky Galaxy, Which is one among many thousands of galaxies. Today Major scientific Research bodies of the world has admitted the existence for more than 20 thousands galaxies. Each Galaxy has hundred thousand lakhs Stars larger in size than our mother earth being smallest size star in one of the galaxy named as Milky Way Galaxy. The knowledge disclosed five hundreds years ago by Guru Nanak Dev Ji, but has not be fully utilized in scientific ways for betterment of the humanity on Punjab and India Chapter.
- Creation & Development of new Faith – Sikhism – Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji
- Second Guru Sri Angad Dev Ji – 1539 to 1552.
- Third Guru Shri Amar Das Ji – 1552 to 1574.
- Fourth Guru Sri Ram Das Ji – 1574 to 158.
- Fifth Guru Shri Arjan Dev Ji- 1581 to 1606.
- Sixth Guru Sri Har Gobind Singh Ji – 1606 to 1644.
- Seventh Guru Sri Har Rai Ji -1644 to 1661.
- Eighth Guru Shri Guru Harkrishan Sahib-1661 to 1664
- Tenth Guru Shri Gobind Singh Sahib-1675 to 1708.
- Ninth Guru Sri Tegh Bahadur Ji- 1665 to 1675.
- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji – Guru from 1708 to eternity
- Punjab awaits Modi’s healing touch to its wounded economy- 1st Anniversary May 27, 2015
- Legal System needs Honest Restructuring………..in India May 3, 2015
- Urgent need to end British Model of DIVIDE and RULE Policies….? May 2, 2015
- ? Punjab Assembly’s resolution on Kamagata Maru Incident March 29, 2015
- Four Banned organisations of Sikh Diaspora: Hurting & defaming SIKH community..! March 29, 2015
- Values in compiled Research document
- The brief on Hindu society
- Fundamentals for Hindu ways of belief.
- The Bhagavad Gita
- Ramayana Summary
- The Idol worship, ‘Araya Samaj’ & other concepts !
- British business on Hindu- stan 1773 – 1902.
- Brahmo Samaj formation.
- The impact on Hinduism by Ramakrishna.
- Religious expansionist -Sanaysi Pandit Vivekanand Dutta ji.
- The geniuses in Ptd (Swami) Dayanand Tiwari
- Bengal- Bombay invaded Punjab 1875-1946 -IDEA “Arya Samaj” options to Sikh ways of life !
- Many Gujarat-Bengal driven Ideas in conflict with values practiced in Punjab.
- Ptd Daya Nand Tiwari commentary on other religions.
- Founder for Buddhist faith.
- Sikh philosophy related Events
- Life events for Prophet Muhammad Sahib – builder of Islam faith.
- Exploitative test Challenges to Punjabiat on their patience.
- Victory of Banda Singh Bahadur at Chhappar Zhiri-Sirhind War.
- Sikh Victory over New Delhi & Constructed Memorial Gurdwaras 1783.
- Sikh Generals during Royalty periods.
- British East India company formation 1600.
- British controls on India 1750 -1900
- Religious chemistry in British India 1700-1950.
- Indian Governance ethically poorest than for Sikh & British Eras.
- Sikh Ethos during British period 1850-1947.
- Role – Rest of India – dividing Punjab society bringing Losses
- Reference to World War II, 1939-1945
- Constitutional Sufferings of Indian Punjab since 1946 !
- JUSTICE denied to Punjab by new India in Judicial & Executive prospectus.
- False sense of Insecurity for Punjab drummed in India.
- Historically unethical damage to PUNJAB 1946 – 1996?
- Fractured Indian trust in Punjab & challenges for neighborhood countries!
- Delhi Fort questionable politics with Punjab v/s neighbors states.
- Introspective approach by SIKHS
- Evident Injustice & biased Media approach on Punjab
- Visible losses by Delhi Fort to Punjab
- Historically Punjab – India mirrored in past world war conflicts.
- Role search for better Future of India through PUNJAB!
- Desirable Human Path for life JOURNEY
- Architects for new Nations v/s India.
- Challenges encountered by Sikh Life?
- Valuable Literature
- Humanly connects between Sikh/Hindu/Muslim Contents.